Change isn't Always Negative we can help there is a positive future ahead
Change isn't Always Negative, we can help you move on there is a positive future ahead
By: rainmaker rainmaker

How Do I Fill Out My Divorce Papers?

Phoenix family law attorney

Question: How Do I Fill Out My Divorce Papers?

I need help filling out my divorce papers. It’s my first divorce and I don’t know where to start. How you I fill out my divorce papers? How do I start the process?


“Filling out papers” is not the way to start any divorce action.

Many people file their own paperwork and represent themselves; however doing so without first consulting with an attorney regarding your rights, responsibilities and options is very foolish.

Most family law attorneys offer a free consultation. The Sampair Group also offers “flat rate” packages on simple uncontested cases.

Even if you have no money at all, start with a free consultation with an experienced family law attorney.

Good luck!

Patrick Sampair
The Sampair Group, PLLC

Offices Valley-wide:
Arrowhead: 17235 N. 75th Avenue, Suite E-100, Glendale, AZ
City North: 5450 E High St #300, Phoenix, AZ
East Valley: 1830 S. Alma School #114, Mesa, AZ

West Valley: 623.218.1000
Phoenix: 602.997.7717
East Valley: 480.636.1333

To read more of Phoenix divorce law attorney Patrick Sampair’s answers on Avvo and be sure to check out his divorce page, or if you have a question for Mr. Sampair ask him directly at Sampair Group.