Change isn't Always Negative we can help there is a positive future ahead
Change isn't Always Negative, we can help you move on there is a positive future ahead
By: Sampair Group

Can my son and I fight to see my grandchild?

Glendale child custody attorney

Question: Can my son and I fight to see my grandchild?

My son and I are illegally here and he have a little girl with a us who is a citizen? My son’s ex-wife won’t let us see the baby. She has been running, because every time we found out about her location she moves. My grand daugther lives in a dirty house. My gand daugther’s mom won’t let me and my son get close to her and she says that she is going to call the police or immigration. She is using my son’s paassed problems he did illegal here against him just to scare us and we don’t know what to do.


Your son needs to File a Petition to Establish Paternity, Custody, Parenting Time and Child Support.  He has as much right to his child as she does.  The court has no interest in his immigration status.  Your son has a right to be a dad and have his child on a regular basis.

I suggest that you and he obtain a free consultation from an experienced family law attorney.

Good luck!

Patrick Sampair
The Sampair Group, PLLC

Offices Valley-wide:
Arrowhead: 17235 N. 75th Avenue, Suite E-100, Glendale, AZ
City North: 5450 E High St #300, Phoenix, AZ
East Valley: 1830 S. Alma School #114, Mesa, AZ

West Valley: 623.218.1000
Phoenix: 602.997.7717
East Valley: 480.636.1333

To read more of Phoenix child custody law attorney Patrick Sampair’s answers on Avvo and be sure to check out his child custody page, or if you have a question for Mr. Sampair ask him directly at Sampair Group.